Job is done or money back
- You pay only the listed price without any hidden costs.
- We keep your money until you are happy with the delivered work.
- The job will be done or your money will be returned.
Imagine you are a prospective employer, and you have 10,000 applications for one job opening. What would you do? When your resume doesn't speak the right words to prospective employers irrespective of your skills ,what you get is rejection. Your resume is the first impression you give to prospective employers Its the first thing that sells your brand. If you don't get it right, you only give prospective employers opportunity to look else where.
Victor Umakhihe has all it takes to put together a catchy Resume, Cover Letter and Interview tips.
I know google provides you with sample Resumes, Cover letters and Interview tips, But all these must agree with your unique person, agree with the vacant post and also agree with your employers.
My Resume designs, Cover letters and Interview tips could be
1. General (Use for any industry)
2. Targeted (Specify the industry and post applied for or likely to apply for)