Terms of Service
- Each order you sell and successfully complete, accredits your account with a net revenue of 85% of the purchase amount.
- 234WORK accredits sellers once an order is completed.
- Revenues are only made available for withdrawal from the Revenue page following a safety clearance period of 10 days after the order is marked as complete. Top Rated Sellers are eligible to withdraw revenue following a safety clearance period of 5 days after the order is marked as complete.
- Withdrawals from your account may become disabled upon review of our Trust & Safety team. This may be done for security concerns in order to prevent fraudulent transactions, reported poor performance or violations to our Terms of Service from buyers to our Customer Support team, or if another 234Work profile is associated to the same withdrawal providers. Enabling withdrawals will be evaluated by our Trust & Safety team following a review of your account.
- If an order is cancelled (for any reason), the funds paid will be refunded to the buyer’s shopping balance.
- Sellers may withdraw their revenues using one of 234Work’s withdrawal options.
- The seller’s rating is calculated based on the order reviews posted by buyers. High ratings allow sellers to obtain advanced seller levels (see Levels below).
- Sellers are allowed to post a select amount of active Gigs based on their Membership Plans.
- 1 Gigs for sellers without a Level status. Free Membership
- 4 Gigs for Basic Membership Plan.
- 15 Gigs for Standard Membership Plan.
- 25 Gigs for Pro Membership Plan.
- Gigs created on 234Work.com are User Generated Content.
- Gigs may be removed by 234Work for violations to these Terms of Service, which may include (but are not limited to) the following violations and/or materials:
- Illegal or Fraudulent services, Copyright Infringement, Trademark Infringement
- Copyright Infringement, Trademark Infringement reported through our Intellectual Property Claims Policy found here
- Adult oriented services, Pornographic, Inappropriate/Obscene
- Intentional copies of Gigs
- Spam, Nonsense, or Violent Gigs
- Gigs misleading to buyers, including violations of third party terms of service
- Reselling of regulated goods
- Gigs that are removed for violations mentioned above, may result in the removal of the seller’s account.
- Gigs that are removed for violations are not eligible to be restored or edited.
- Gigs may be removed from our Search feature due to poor performance and/or user misconduct.
- URLs in your Gig text that redirect to third party websites are subject to approval and may be considered inappropriate to use on 234Work.
- Gigs are required to have an appropriate Gig image related to the service offered. An option to upload additional Gig images are available to all sellers.
- Statements on the Gig Page that undermine or circumvent these Terms of Service is prohibited.
234work is all about helping sellers leverage their skills. We seek to empower top performing sellers with helpful tools to grow their business. Sellers who invest in self-promotion may achieve greater customer satisfaction. And, if they deliver on time and maintain high quality and ratings, 234work may reward them with new statuses, special opportunities, benefits, and tools that come with it.
- 234Work sellers can gain account Levels based on their activity, performance and reputation. The advancement .
- Advancement in Levels are updated periodically by an automated system.
- The current Levels a seller can achieve are, Level 1, 2, and High Rated.
- Sellers who cannot maintain their high quality service, experience a severe drop in ratings, or stop delivering on time risk losing their seller status and the benefits that come with it. For example, late deliveries, warnings to the seller’s account and cancellations can cause a seller to move to a different Level.
- Advanced levels provide their owners with additional benefits, including offering gigs for higher prices through Gig Extras, or selling their Gig in multiples.
- Sellers can also send Custom Offers addressing specific requirements of a buyer. Custom Offers are defined by the seller with the exact description of the service, the price and the time expected to deliver the service.
- Custom Offers are sent from the conversation page.
- To withdraw your revenue, you must have an account with at least one of 234work withdrawal providers.
- Revenues are only made available for withdrawal from the Revenue page following a safety clearance period of 10 days after the order is marked as complete.
- To withdraw your available revenue, you must click on the designated withdrawal provider to initiate the withdrawal process
- Withdrawals can only be made in the amount available to you.
- Withdrawal fees vary depending on the withdrawal provider / method.
- Withdrawals are final and cannot be undone. We will not be able to refund or change this process once it has begun.
- You may not offer sellers to pay, or make payment using any method other than through the 234Work.com site.
- 234Work retains the right to use all published delivered works for 234work marketing and promotional purposes.
- Buyers may request a specific service from the Post a Request feature found from the marketplace dashboard. Services requested on 234Work must be an allowed service on 234Work.
- Buyers pay 234Work to create an order from a seller’s Gig page, through the Order Now button.
- In addition buyers can request a Custom Order which addresses specific buyer requirements, and receive a Custom Offer from sellers through the site or through 234Work Anywhere.
- Gigs may be purchased using a Credit Card, PayPal, Bitcoin, 234Work Credit, and in certain countries Skrill.
- Processing fees are added at the time of purchase where a buyer can review and accept the total amount requested to pay. These fees cover payment processing and administrative fees. When purchasing from your seller’s balance (i.e. out of your earned revenues) or buyer’s shopping balance (resulting from any credits or refunds) you will not be charged a processing fee. Funds returned to your balance from cancelled orders will not include processing fees paid.
- If you have funds in your account balance, either from your Shopping or available Revenue balance, it will be automatically applied to your next purchase, but only in the event that your balance covers the entire purchase amount.
- You may not offer sellers to pay, or make payment using any method other than through the 234Work.com site. In case you have been asked to use an alternative payment method, please report it immediately to Customer Support email@example.com.
- Once payment is confirmed, your order will be created and given a unique order number.
- Orders purchased with a combination of Gig Extras and Gig Multiples are multiple unique orders with additional services added to each order.
- Sellers must deliver completed files and/or proof of work using the Deliver Work button (located on the Order page) according to the service that was purchased and advertised on their Gig.
- Using the Deliver Work button may not be abused by sellers to circumvent Order guidelines described in this Terms of Service. Using the “Deliver Work” button when an order was not fulfilled may result in a cancellation of that order after review, affect the seller’s rating and result in a warning to seller.
- An order is marked as complete after the order is marked as Delivered and then rated by a buyer. An order will be automatically marked as complete if not rated and no request for modification was submitted within 3 days after marked as Delivered.
- We encourage our buyers and sellers to try and settle conflicts amongst themselves, including by using the Resolution Center tab in the order page. If for any reason this fails, users can contact 234Work’s customer support department for assistance info:234work.com.
- When a buyer orders a Gig, the seller is notified by email as well as notifications on the site while logged into the account.
- Sellers are required to meet the delivery time they specified when creating their Gigs. Failing to do so will allow the buyer to cancel the order when an order is marked as late and may harm the seller’s rating.
- Sellers must send completed files and/or proof of work using the Deliver Completed Work button (located on the Order page) to mark the order as Delivered.
- Users are responsible for scanning all transferred files for viruses and malware. 234work will not be held responsible for any damages which might occur due to site usage, use of content or files transferred.
- A Seller may cancel an order without the buyer’s consent at any given moment (Force Cancellation). However, this will have a negative effect on the seller’s rating.
- Buyers may use the “Request Modifications” feature located on the Order page while an order is marked as Delivered if the delivered materials do not match the seller’s description on their Gig page or the requirements sent to the seller at the beginning of the order process.
Disputes and Cancellations
- Order cancellations (when eligible) can be performed by Customer Support only up to a period of 10 days from order completion date. We will not cancel orders after that time.
- Filing a transaction dispute or reversing a payment through your payment provider or your bank is a violation to these Terms of Service. Doing so may get your account temporarily disabled to investigate possible security violations. Note: once you have filed a dispute with your payment provider, the funds will be ineligible for a refund due to our obligations towards the payment provider.
- In the event of a dispute, you are encouraged to use the Site’s dispute resolution tools to attempt to resolve the matter by working it out with the seller or if not possible contact customer support for a resolution.
- Eligibility to cancel an order will be assessed by our Customer Support team based on a number of factors, including violations to our Terms of Service, general misconduct, and improper usage of the 234Work delivery system.
- Orders are not eligible to be cancelled based on the quality of service/materials delivered by the seller if the service was rendered as described in the Gig page. Buyers may rate their experience with the seller on the order page, including the overall level of service quality received.
- 234Work reserves the right to cancel orders or place funds on hold for any suspected fraudulent transactions made on the Site.
- 234Work does not refund payments made for cancelled orders back to your payment provider automatically. Funds from order cancellations are refunded to the buyer’s balance as credit and are available for future purchases on 234Work . Funds returned to your balance from cancelled orders will not include processing fees paid.
- Deposit refunds, when available from the payment provider, can be performed by our Customer Support team. To prevent fraud and abuse, we limit the total amount of times users can request a payment provider refund from their account which is subject to review by our Customer Support team. Such refunds may be subject to an additional fee. If any processing fees were added at the time of purchase to create a new order, the processing fees from that payment will be refunded along with your deposit.
234Work enables people around the world to create, share, sell and purchase nearly any service they need at an unbeatable value. Services offered on 234Work reflect the diversity of an expanding Gig economy. Members of the 234Work community communicate and engage through orders, social media, and on 234work Community Forums.
234Work maintains a friendly, community spirited, and professional environment. Users should keep to that spirit while participating in any activity or extensions of 234Work. This section relates to the expected conduct users should adhere to while interacting with each other on 234Work.
- To protect our users’ privacy, user identities are kept anonymous. Requesting or providing Email addresses, Skype/IM usernames, telephone numbers or any other personal contact details to communicate outside of 234Work in order to circumvent or abuse the 234work messaging system or 234work platform is not permitted.
- Any necessary exchange of personal information required to continue a service may be exchanged within the order page.
- 234Work does not provide any guarantee of the level of service offered to buyers. You may use the dispute resolution tools provided to you in the order page.
- 234Work does not provide protection for users who interact outside of the 234Work platform or that are actively violating our Terms of Service.
- All information and file exchanges must be performed exclusively on 234Work’s platform.
- Rude, abusive, improper language, or violent messages sent to users will not be tolerated and may result in an account warning or the suspension/removal of your account.
Users may receive a warning to their account for violations of our Terms of Service or any user misconduct reported to our Trust and Safety team. A warning will be sent to the user’s email address and will be displayed for such user on the Site. Warnings do not limit account activity, but can lead to your account becoming permanently disabled based on the severity of the violation.
Adult Services & Pornography – 234Work does not allow any exchange of adult oriented or pornographic materials and services.
Inappropriate Behavior & Language – Communication on 234Work should be friendly, constructive, and professional. 234Work condemns bullying, harassment, and hate speech towards others. We allow users a medium for which messages are exchanged between individuals, a system to rate orders, and to engage on larger platforms such as our Community Forum and Social Media pages.
Phishing and Spam – 234Work takes the matter its members’ security seriously. Any attempts to publish or send malicious content with the intent to compromise another member’s account or computer environment is strictly prohibited. Please respect our members privacy by not contacting them for commercial purposes without their consent.
Privacy & Identity – You may not publish or post other people’s private and confidential information. Any exchange of personal information required for the completion of a service must be provided in the order page. Sellers further confirm that whatever information they receive from the buyer, which is not public domain, shall not be used for any purpose whatsoever other than for the delivery of the work to the buyer. Any users who engage and communicate off of 234Work will not be protected by our Terms of Service.
Intellectual Property Claims – 234Work will respond to clear and complete notices of alleged copyright or trademark infringement. Our Intellectual Property claims procedures can be reviewed here.
Fraud / Unlawful Use – You may not use 234Work for any unlawful purposes or to conduct illegal activities.
Abuse and Spam
Multiple Accounts – To prevent fraud and abuse, users are limited to one active account. Any additional account determined to be created to circumvent guidelines, promote competitive advantages, or mislead the 234Work community will be disabled. Mass account creation may result in disabling of all related accounts. Note: any violations to 234Work’s Terms of Service is cause for permanent suspension of all accounts.
Targeted Abuse – We do not tolerate users who engage in targeted abuse or harassment towards other users on 234Work . This includes creating new multiple accounts to harass members through our message or ordering system.
Selling Accounts – You may not buy or sell 234Work accounts.
- 234Work reserves the right to put any account on hold or permanently disable accounts due to breach of these terms of service or due to any illegal or inappropriate use of the Site or services.
- Violation of 234Work’s Terms of Service may get your account disabled permanently.
- Users with disabled accounts will not be able to sell or buy on 234Work .
- Users who have violated our Terms of Service and had their account disabled may contact our Customer Support team for more information surrounding the violation and status of the account.
- Users have the option to enable account Security features to protect their account from any unauthorized usage.
- Users must be able to verify their account ownership through Customer Support by providing materials that prove ownership of that account.
- Sellers will be able to withdraw their revenues from disabled accounts after a safety period of 45 days, from the day of the last cleared payment received in their account and subject to 234Work’s approval.
- Disputes should be handled using 234Work’s dispute resolution tools (‘Resolution Center’ on the order page) or by contacting 234Work Customer Support.
- 234Work may make changes to its Terms of Service from time to time. When these changes are made, 234Work will make a new copy of the terms of service available on this page.
- You understand and agree that if you use 234Work after the date on which the Terms of Service have changed, 234Work will treat your use as acceptance of the updated Terms of Service.
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOUR USE OF THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER 234WORK NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH 234WORK MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL 234WORK , ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.